Monday 9 February 2015

Haul post

Look what arrived this morning - my iHerb parcel :D I ordered it on 12th of January and it was promised to arrive actually on the 23th and so I was actually getting little worried about it.

This time I ordered from iHerb these products
iHerb haul
  • Pure Protein High Protein Bar Chocolate Deluxe (6 Bars) 8.93$. This protein bar is described on manufacturer´s site: With the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe high protein bar, you get all the flavor of chocolate without all of the guilt. It’s loaded with 21 grams of protein and packed with vitamins and minerals. This bar is a win-win for health conscious chocolate lovers alike! I tried it after it arrived and I´m kind of disappointed, because for me, who I love love love chocolate, it didn´t taste much like chocolate. But I´ll do longer post about these once I´ve eaten all of them :P 
  • Pure Protein High Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter (6 Bars) 8.93$. On the manufacturer´s website this protein bar is described as: Protein never tasted so good! Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter bar is delicious and has 20 grams of protein per serving. It provides quality protein and great taste that is essential to a healthy, balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle. After not that pleasant experience with the Chocolate Deluxe flavour I didn´t know what to expect, but this one actually tasted really good! 
  • Hobe Labs Slim Tea Original, 60 Tea Bags 14.38$. On iherb website this tea is described as: Slim Tea is made only from rare hand-picked Chinese tea leaves. Slim Tea is the original weight loss tea and has a unique, delicious flavor and rich golden color. Slim Tea, when enjoyed after meals, counteracts the effect of fats by emulsifying them in the digestive tract and hastens digestion. Original Slim Tea's essential oils can help increase the metabolism of the body by improving digestion and allowing the body to relax after meals and before bedtime... and in times of stress. Slim Tea also aids digestion by assisting peristaltic action of the intestinal tract when enjoyed after a heavy protein meal. I do not believe that in order to lose weight, all you have to do is drink tea. But tea will help to achieve your goal if you eat right and exercise :) I haven´t drank this tea before, but I tried it and so far I like it. 
  • E.L.F. Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit, Light 3.00$. I LOVE this eyebrow kit. In the past I have also used e.l.f Eyebrow Kit in Ash (you can read post about it here), but the last three times I´ve ordered it in shade Light, which seems to be more my shade. 
  • California Gold Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia, 500 mg, 30 Veggie Caps; regular price 2.95$, I paid 1$. Garcinia Cambogia should according to promises block  body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. Sounds way too good to be true, but who knows, maybe it actually works.
So this was my iHerb haul. I have at the moment one more parcel coming from iHerb and I hope it will arrive soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment