Wednesday 13 January 2016

New in

As you probably know I love shopping on iHerb and so here's a little parcel I received today. I made the order on Christmas day and I'm happy that today, on 13th January it already arrived to Estonia :)

Since lately my nails have started breaking a lot then I wanted to try some kind of supplement that would help my nails become strong again and would also make my skin and hair prettier. This time I decided to try Deva Hair Nails & Skin which contains biotin and it is also 100% vegan :) I haven't tried it yet, but I do have high hopes because all of the positive reviews on iHerb site.

I have been thinking about also trying some pro-biotic supplement and so I finally decided to give Nutrition Now PB8 Pro-Biotic Acidophilus Capsules a try. 

iHerb usually adds small gifts to their parcels and this time I received a sharpener :)

No comments:

Post a Comment