Friday 15 January 2016

New in

I love receiving new packages from iHerb and this is what arrived in mail today. I made this order in the end of December :) 

Spirulina is a low fat source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids and an excellent source of many nutrients. It contains protein, Vitamin B1, B2 and B3; copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and manganese. Spirulina’s cell walls do not contain cellulose to slow down digestion and it supplies all nine essential amino acids including those containing sulfur. I have read many great things about Spirulina supplements and so I decided to try Source Naturals Spirulina tablets

FutureBiotics The 30 Day Beauty Secret is described as a radical new concept in total body nutrition that provides you with an unprecedented blend of special nutrients to nurture your most precious gifts, your health and vitality. This product has an advanced formula which works to replenish those nutritional reserves which the body loses through time. It provides your body with an exclusive combination of all essential vitamins and minerals in a special blend of exotic herbs and nutrients. This sounds like an awesome product, but what I have learned as a beauty blogger - very often products just fail to live up to their promises. I guess we will see how well this one will perform :)

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit has been my go to beauty product for several years now and I think iHerb is quite good place to stock up on your e.l.f. favorites :) Read my review of e.l.f eyebrow kit from my beauty blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment